Jennifer Love Hewitt's 'Sunset Lover' Hair Will Make You Want to Go Red-on-Red This Summer

New Photo - Jennifer Love Hewitt's 'Sunset Lover' Hair Will Make You Want to Go Red-on-Red This Summer

Jennifer Love Hewitt's 'Sunset Lover' Hair Will Make You Want to Go Red-on-Red This Summer


Jennifer Love Hewitt's new red-on-red hair transformation lives up to the hype of it's name. Trust me, nothing makes you feel more silly than asking your hair colorist for “cinnamon cookie butter hair†and having them stare at you dead-eyed until you pull out a photo of Hailey Bieber's brunette bob with caramel highlights and a subtle red undertone. And yet, I still think my stylist will know just what I mean when I go in next week asking for Hewitt's “sunset lover red.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: IN TREND
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CA #AU #FR #GateioLaunchpad #American Pope #Vatican #italianrot #Good Friday #Villanova

 

MIAM JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com