Outraged woman, 106, reveals insult airport security hurls at her twice a year

New Photo - Outraged woman, 106, reveals insult airport security hurls at her twice a year

Outraged woman, 106, reveals insult airport security hurls at her twice a year


A 106-year-old woman has aired her grievances with flying after she repeatedly received the same poor treatment from airport security. Cretora Biggerstaff, a Texas woman who flies to Florida twice a year, revealed that she's consistently prompted to prove her age when she flies - and she's getting sick of it. She explained that whenever she flies, she thinks airport security believes she's 'some stupid old lady.' 'If I could get the airlines to realize I'm not some stupid old lady, and that's what they think I am, that I don't know if I'm coming or going,' Biggerstaff told local Fox affiliate, KRIV-TV.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: IN TREND
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Project 2025 #Ticketmaster #Georgia #Chris Brown #Prayers #Hillary Clinton

 

MIAM JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com